Our new new RG1000 INTELLIBOOST emergency jump starter and portable power supply is a must have for vehicle owners. For less than the cost of a tow truck, the RG1000 gives you peace of mind to be able to boost your own vehicle safely in the event of a dead battery.
Portable Jump Starter and Power Supply (RG1000)
Packing peak boosting power of 1000A, this device will boost vehicles with gas engines up to 7.0L and Diesel engines up to 3.5L. It also features dual USB charging ports to keep your phone and other electronics charged, as well as a laptop charging port and bright multi mode LED flashlight.
The RG1000 is a practical device for daily use but will also be there for you in an emergency situation. With a cool tire tread design, a weight of under 1 pound and a footprint similar to most smart phones, this is one device you’ll be showing your friends.
RG1000 Safety Key Features:
- 1000A Peak Boosting Capacity for up to 7.0L Gas and 3.5L Diesel Engines
- INTELLIBOOST Cables designed for Safety and Simplicity: Takes the fear out of jump starting
- Unique RG Sport Tire Tread Design
- Comes with a branded carrying pouch for easy storage in your glove box
- Dual USB Charging Ports to keep all your portable devices charged on the go
- Laptop Charging Port to power or charge most laptops on the market
- Multi-Mode LED Flashlight with S.O.S., Steady on and Flash mode
- Multifunction LCD Display
- Jump Start your vehicle up to 20X on a single charge!
- High Capacity 8 gauge INTELLIBOOST Cables
- 3in1 USB Cable w/ Micro USB, Apple Lightning and USB Type-C ends
- Car Charger
- Wall Charger
- Soft Carrying case for storage in glove box or smaller spaces
INTELLIBOOST performs two key functions
1. It does not allow power to be transmitted to the clamps until a proper connection is detected, thus protecting the sensitive components of your vehicle.
2. It ensures power does not flow back into the jump starter once the vehicle starts, protecting the device.
WHY DOES THIS MATTER?
Many people have a general fear of boosting their vehicle. They are scared of connecting the cables wrong, they are scared of sparks, they are scared of “frying” the vehicle’s sensitive electronics, etc. INTELLIBOOST takes the fear and risks away.
When you first plug the INTELLIBOOST cables into the Rugged Geek jump starter, no power will flow to the clamps. This means you can connect the red and black clamp to each other and all that will happen is the INTELLIBOOST cables will start beeping and the red light will turn on, to tell you something is not connected properly. This is the same thing that would happen if you connect the clamps to the wrong terminals on your vehicle battery, just a simple beeping noise, and a red warning light.
Only once the clamps are connected to the proper terminals on a vehicle and the INTELLIBOOST senses a proper draw from the vehicle, will power flow from the jump starter. This keeps the vehicle safe and keeps you safe. As well, once the vehicle starts, the vehicle’s charging system will start sending power back to the vehicle battery. With many jump starters on the market, this means a surge of power going back to the battery in the jump starter. This is not safe. With our INTELLIBOOST technology, as soon as the vehicle starts, the connection to the jump starter is cut off so no power flows back into the jump starter. Thus further protecting you and prolonging the life of the portable jump starter.
|Dimensions||11 × 9 × 2 in|
|Peak Current Rating||
Yes, 8 gauge cables
|Gas Engine Rating||
up to 7.0L
|Diesel Engine Rating||
up to 3.5L
39 WH LITHIUM ION
|Battery Cycle Life||
|Input (Charging) Voltage||
|CHARGE TIME (AC Adaptor)||
|CHARGE TIME (DC with vehicle running)||
|Output Voltage (USB)||
2 @ 5V, 2.1A
|Output Voltage (Laptop)||