Our new new RG1000 INTELLIBOOST emergency jump starter and portable power supply is a must have for vehicle owners. For less than the cost of a tow truck, the RG1000 gives you peace of mind to be able to boost your own vehicle safely in the event of a dead battery.
Portable Jump Starter and Power Supply (RG1000)
The NEW 2019 models have arrived!!!
- The INTELLIBOOST RG1000 SAFETY PLUS Portable Emergency Jump Starter and Power Supply from RUGGED GEEK will boost most vehicles with gas engines up to 7.0L in size and diesel engines up to 3.5L in size. The powerful 39Wh battery can boost an average vehicle over 20 times on a single charge.
- All NEW Metal Frame Clamps for 2019 with an override feature for those hard to start vehicles.
- RUGGED GEEK jump starters are the only ones on the market featuring INTELLIBOOST technology. This technology takes the risk and fear out of jump starting by ensuring power only flows when it is safe to do so.
- Don’t be stuck trying to flag down a stranger or having to spend hundreds of dollars and hours of your time waiting for a tow truck. With the RUGGED GEEK RG1000, you can boost your own vehicle safely and be on your way in seconds.
- All RUGGED GEEK Jump Starters use quality, high discharge, lithium batteries. We do not compromise on safety and can confidently say we only use the best components to bring you the best products on the market. What’s inside matters.
- RG1000 Jump Starter/Flashlight/Power Supply
- Standard 15W Charging
- Our unique INTELLIBOOST metal frame cables with override feature and dual power tip clamps
- UL Listed Wall charger for 110-220V charging
- 12V Car Charger (Cigarette lighter charger)
- Easy-to-read full color user manual
- RG150 Portable Air Compressor that can be powered by the RG1000
- Laptop Charging cable with 9 of the most popular laptop tips
- Packaged in a quality EVA carrying case with handle
INTELLIBOOST performs two key functions
1. It does not allow power to be transmitted to the clamps until a proper connection is detected, thus protecting the sensitive components of your vehicle.
2. It ensures power does not flow back into the jump starter once the vehicle starts, protecting the device.
WHY DOES THIS MATTER?
Many people have a general fear of boosting their vehicle. They are scared of connecting the cables wrong, they are scared of sparks, they are scared of “frying” the vehicle’s sensitive electronics, etc. INTELLIBOOST takes the fear and risks away.
When you first plug the INTELLIBOOST cables into the Rugged Geek jump starter, no power will flow to the clamps. This means you can connect the red and black clamp to each other and all that will happen is the INTELLIBOOST cables will start beeping and the red light will turn on, to tell you something is not connected properly. This is the same thing that would happen if you connect the clamps to the wrong terminals on your vehicle battery, just a simple beeping noise, and a red warning light.
Only once the clamps are connected to the proper terminals on a vehicle and the INTELLIBOOST senses a proper draw from the vehicle, will power flow from the jump starter. This keeps the vehicle safe and keeps you safe. As well, once the vehicle starts, the vehicle’s charging system will start sending power back to the vehicle battery. With many jump starters on the market, this means a surge of power going back to the battery in the jump starter. This is not safe. With our INTELLIBOOST technology, as soon as the vehicle starts, the connection to the jump starter is cut off so no power flows back into the jump starter. Thus further protecting you and prolonging the life of the portable jump starter.
|Dimensions||11 × 9 × 2 in|
|Peak Current Rating||
Yes, 8 gauge cables
|Gas Engine Rating||
up to 7.0L
|Diesel Engine Rating||
up to 3.5L
39 WH LITHIUM ION
|Battery Cycle Life||
|Input (Charging) Voltage||
|CHARGE TIME (AC Adaptor)||
|CHARGE TIME (DC with vehicle running)||
|Output Voltage (USB)||
2 @ 5V, 2.1A
|Output Voltage (Laptop)||